RIDGID RP-200B gives contractors another option for fast and reliable way to join copper, stainless steel and PEX. The in-line form of tool allows access to tighter spaces, enabling press connections in difficult to reach areas.
- In-line form allows access to tighter spaces.
- More than 250 presses per charge for job site efficiency with standard battery.
- Large Capacity Advanced Lithium 4 Batteries are available and can achieve over 550 presses per change to maximize uptime.
- Microprocessor and LED indicator light insures proper tool use and pressed connections.
- Capacity: 1/2" – 11/4" (Copper & Stainless Steel), 3/8" - 11/2" (PEX)
- Versatility: 270° Barrel/Jaw Swivel
- Battery: 18V, Advanced Lithium 2
- Weight: 6.2 lbs. with Battery
- Battery Charger: 120V
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 5,400 lbs. (24kN)
- Operating Temperature Range: 15°F to 122°F
- Approximate Cycle Time: 4-5 seconds
- Compatible with all RIDGID Compact Series Pressing Attachments
- Kit includes: RP 200-B Press Tool, (2) Advanced Lithium 2 Batteries, Charger and Carrying Case
- (2) Units
- $75.00 per 24hr period
- Friday rental, Monday return, one-day charge